Lodging and Rates
Our 2 Guest Homes, which are too nice to just call “cabins” are individual units well spaced along 900 feet of shared lake frontage within the 10 unit Teal Lake Quiet Shores Condominium. They each have individual docks just outside the cabin door, and enchanting lake views. Each home is comfortably traditional in Northwoods atmosphere but with modern bathrooms and kitchens, and very spacious.
Our 2 Lakeview Apartments, 1-bedroom each but can be rented together as a 2 bedroom, are only 12O feet from the shoreline, with excellent lake views. They provide the same feeling of Northwoods, with a bit more modern feel, as well as Dish TV and Internet access.
Each Vacation Home and Apartment vary in size and style. Find the right size for your family or choose by style/feature. See our Vacation Home Rentals for complete list or click direct to specific Guest Homes pages.
- 1 Bedroom Lakeview Suite: BLUE WING or GREEN WING (can be rented together as a 2 bedroom option)
- 1 Bedroom Lakeside Cabin: YELLOW BIRCH
- 3 bedroom Lakeside Home: WHITE BIRCH
All rentals include good quality linens and towels, and meet the high quality of cleanliness that we are known for. Fresh Towels are available daily. All Guest Homes and Apartments have fully stocked kitchens and woods burning fireplaces.
We offer a 3 or 7 night rental. We ask that you arrive either on a Thursday or Sunday. HOWEVER, we are adaptable! If this does not work with your vacation plans/dates, please ask us and we will do our best to accommodate.
Rates range from $335 – $2350, depending on size cabin, time of year, and length of stay. We offer a BONUS 4th night WeekDAY special of only $79 per bedroom.
Click to see our COMPLETE RATE SHEET (PDF) for easy reference.
Teal Lake offers Year Round Lodging.
- SPRING RATES – May 1 – June 20 (or closest Sunday)
- SUMMER RATES – June 20 – August 20 (or closest Sunday)
- FALL RATES – August 20 – October 31
- QUIET SEASON – November 1 – April 30 the next year, see Quiet Season for Specials
AMENITIES / FAQS
- What about the little details?
- What do we need to Bring?
- Can I get internet?
- Linens, towels?
- What is in the Kitchens?
- Will my cell phone work?
Read our FAQ page for Answers OR call /email us. We are happy to help.