Sit down, table-side service in our Classic Dining Room. Hours: 6p.m. - 8pm (please have your foot in the door by 8pm)
Saturday Special: Broiled Quail - smaller birds, partially boned, brushed with sweet Marsala wine, and lightly broiled. For those who want a lighter, delicate treat - order two or three.
Offered Both Friday and Saturday nights:
- Roast Duck - half a duck glazed with homemade wild chokecherry jelly with a hint of almond and baked very hot.
- **Rack of Lamb - baked a little rate and enhanced wit garlic and rosemary, served with mint jelly.
- **Pork Tenderloin - marinated in Thomas Jefferson's original recipe with juniper berries, baked and touched with the char boiler.
- Alaskan Sock-Eye Salmon
- **Rib-Eye steaks grilled to your taste over a gas outside grill. lightly seasoned with pepper and garlic or "blackened" with Creole pepper seasoning.
- Bluegill - little halves moistened in Wisconsin beer (Leinies, of course!) and gently sautéed skin-on light batter.
Vegetarian options: as well as Gluton free upon request
- Stuffed Red Pepper with Northern Wild Rice mix.
- 2 Boiled Tomato Halves - British style, topped with Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Grilled Veggie cabob. Lightly marinated sections of Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, and Tomatoes.
Childrens menu for Friday and Saturday Nights ($14):Includes salad bar and homemade desserts.
- Mini Hamburgers made on a hoagie bun, 2 per child
- Speghetti with Alfredo or homemade red Sauce, with or without meat balls
- Toad in the Hole: Light Pastry rolled around Sausage. (A real treat in England for the kids)
With your dinner of SATURDAY we offer the following, order as many or as few as you wish.
- Traditional baked Idaho potato with crisp oiled skins, served with sour cream
- Fresh Asparagus with homemade hollandaise sauce. Feel free to ask for a large serving.
- Cauliflower, gently steamed
- Blueberry muffins, dinner rolls