Sunday and Wednesday we offer a gourmet buffet, with plenty for all. Great option for the kids, or those wanting good food while still being able to make dinner a part, not ALL of the night. Hours: 6:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.
Classic Sunday Dinner: Enjoy a Gourmet Buffet with option to custom order Steak or Bluegill.
Price is $19 per person, $10 upgrade for a custom order, $9 for children.
Includes the full buffet with dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
Enjoy classic salad wedges with choice of homemade dressings, relish salads, and relish tray. Home baked cranberry muffins and Teal Lake's famous rum rolls will be on the buffet along with southern style corn fritters served with honey.
- Oven Fried Chicken - the same recipe as prepared in 1921 by Great Grandma Virginia Ross. Fried for a crispy top layer, then slow baked over a bed of vegetables for flavor.
- Southern Creole with or without Shrimp - with the savory veggies of a Creole without the heat, unless you request the Tabasco. A wonderful vegitarian option.
- Northern wild rice and white rice mix
- Sauteed Carrots and broccoli - with fresh chopped parsley and butter.
- Custom order from the kitchen:
- Bluegill - little halves moistened in Wisconsin beer (Leinies, of course!) and gently sautéed skin-on light batter.
- **Broiled Aged Rib-Eye Steaks - grilled to your taste on the big kitchen grate, lightly seasoned with pepper and garlic or "blackened" with Creole pepper seasoning.